Type of Surgery
How to Find and Choose a Cervical Cancer Surgeon Specialist
Last updated: 04/08/2009
- What types of cervical cancer surgery have you performed?
- Do you specialize in the type that I want?
- How many such operations have you performed over your medical career?
- How many were performed in the last two years?
- Have you received updated training for any cervical cancer surgeries?
- Do you hold any specialized degrees or awards for cervical cancer surgery?
- Do you have a team that you work with?
- Do you have a particular surgical center with facilities appropriate to my surgery?
- Are you a member of any surgical societies?
- What is your educational history, and what are your certifications?
Last Updated: 04/08/2009
Related ArticlesCervical Cancer Surgery Introduction and Costs
Cancers that invade the cervix and related structures such as the uterus and vagina present one major issue for many women who receive such a diagnosis...
How to Find and Choose an Oncologist - Cancer Surgery Specialist
‘Surgical oncologist’ is a somewhat slippery term. To begin with, operations to treat cancer are not only limited to surgical oncologists...
Actual Costs of Cancer Surgery
Surgical oncology is a term that encompasses all manner of surgical operations designed to remove malignant cancer cells from the body. Simply...
Training, Location, Expertise - Finding an Oncologist
Once you discover that you have been diagnosed with cancer, seeking rapid and definitive treatment is critical to surviving and ultimately beating the...
Asking the Right Questions - Finding an Oncologist
No one can really anticipate receiving a diagnosis of cancer. Traditionally people speak of cancer in hushed voices and using fatalistic language. The...
Surgical oncology is a specialized area of oncology that engages surgeons in the cure and management of cancer.Purpose...
Obstetric and Gynecologic Surgery
Obstetric and gynecologic surgery refers to procedures that are performed to treat a variety of conditions affecting the female reproductive organs...
The Importance of Womenâ€™s Health: Choosing a Gynecologist
Few medical decisions are as intimate and personal as the decisions made in choosing a gynecologist. The process of choosing a gynecologist requires thoughtful...
Competence, Trust and Convenience: Choosing a Gynecologist
Choosing a gynecologist that is right for you is very important and can greatly influence your overall health and well...